Rose Of Sharon

Rose Of Sharon
This rose represents Jesus, because He is our Rose of Sharon.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Faith's Checkbook (By: C.H. Spurgeon)


June 6, 2011

                                                                       He Always Listens

The Lord has heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer.
                                                                                        ~ Psalm 6:9

  "The experience here recorded is mine. I know that God is true. In very wonderful ways He has answered the prayers of His servant many a time. And He is hearing my present supplication and not turning away His ear from me. Blessed be His holy name!
  So the promise, which lies sleeping in the psalmist's believing confidence, is also mine. Let me grasp it by the hand of faith: "The Lord will receive my prayer." He will accept it, think of it, and grant it in the way and time which His loving wisdom judges to be best. I bring my poor prayer in my hand to the great King, and He gives me audience and graciously receives my petition. My enemies will not listen to me, but my Lord will. They ridicule my tearful prayers, but my Lord does not; He receives my prayer into His ear and His heart."
(By: Charles H. Spurgeon ~ One Minute Devotions)

No comments:

Post a Comment