Rose Of Sharon

Rose Of Sharon
This rose represents Jesus, because He is our Rose of Sharon.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Faith's Checkbook (By: C.H. Spurgeon)


January 17, 2012

A Man without Fear


He said, "I will certainly be with you."
                                                                                              ~ Exodus 3:12

     "Of course, if the Lord sent Moses on an errand, He would not let him go alone. It could not be imagined that a wise God would match poor Moses with Pharaoh, the mightiest king in the world, and the enormous forces of Egypt. Hence He says, "I will certainly be with you," as if it were out of the question that He would send him alone.
     In my case, also, the same rule will hold good. If I go upon the Lord's errand, with a simple reliance upon His power and a single eye to His glory, it is certain that He will be with me. His sending me binds Him to back me up. What more can I want? If He is with me, I must succeed. Let me not go timidly, halfheartedly, carelessly, presumptuously. In such company as God I must, like Moses, go in unto Pharaoh without fear."
(By: Charles H. Spurgeon ~ One Minute Devotions)

1 comment:

  1. If the Lord Jesus is calling you to do something that you would never do on your own, do not be afraid because He will be with you all the way. Remember this, God would never give us a task to do if He did not know that we couldn't handle it. God never gives us more than we can handle at a time. He knows what we can handle and what we cannot handle. He knows us better than we know ourselves, because He knew us before our souls became part of flesh. God would never give us a task to do without a reason for doing so. Everything God does is for a reason and usually it is to benefit us in the long run. So if you here the Lord calling you to do something fast and pray about it and ask Him if this is from you Lord show me what I am suppose to do. In Jesus Christ Precious Name, Amen. May God bless you with His precious joy, peace, understanding, and with all the Fruits of the Spirit, in Jesus' Precious Name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete