Rose Of Sharon

Rose Of Sharon
This rose represents Jesus, because He is our Rose of Sharon.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Faith's Checkbook (By: C.H. Spurgeon)


January 13, 2012

Never Cast Out


"The one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out."
~ john 6:37


    He hears our prayers
    and answers them
    in time needed.
     "Is there any instance of our Lord's casting out a coming one? There has been none, and there never will be. Among the lost souls in hell, there is not one that can say, "I went to Jesus and He refused me."
   He reaches out to us, and
    tells us, "Do not fear for
   I Am with you."
     Suppose we go to Jesus now about the evils of today. Of this we may be sure - He will not refuse us audience; He will not shut the door of His grace in the face of any one of us.
He said, lay your
burdens and sins
down at my feet
and I will take
care of you my
child.
     He receives sinners, He turns away none. We come to Him in weakness and sin, with trembling faith, small knowledge, and slender hope; but He does not cast us out. We come by prayer, and that prayer broken; with confession, and that confession faulty; with praise, and that praise far short of His merits; but yet He receives us. Let us come again today to Him who never casts us out."
(By: Charles H. Spurgeon ~ One Minute Devotions)

1 comment:

  1. For any one who is reading this for the first time or know Jesus but has walked away from Him for some reason unknown and you feel led to say this prayer with me feel free in the private of your home or wherever you may be.
    Lord, I am sinner. I know that I am not perfect. This day pray asking You, Lord Jesus to forgive me of all my sins, even those sins that I do not know that are hidden and I am not awhere of. Cleanse my heart and soul. Make me one with You. I want to live my life right. I am tried of living a life filled with sin. Help me to walk righteously in Your Name and to follow after Your Word, Lord Jesus. This I ask in Your Precious Holy Name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete