Rose Of Sharon

Rose Of Sharon
This rose represents Jesus, because He is our Rose of Sharon.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Faith's Checkbook (By: C.H. Spurgeon)

                               Before and During the Call


"It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear."
                                                                             ~Isaiah 65:24


  "The Lord hears us before we call. Foreseeing our needs and prayers, He so arranges providence that before the need actually arises He has supplied it, before the trial assails us He has armed us against it. What a prayer-answering God we have!
  Look at the second clause. Though God be in heaven and we upon earth, when we pray aright we speak into the ear of God. Our gracious Mediator presents our petitions at once, and the great Father hears them and smiles upon them. Who would not be much in prayer when he knows that he has the ear of the King of kings? This day I will pray in faith, not only believing that be heard, but that I am heard; not only that I shall be answered, but that I have the answer already." (By: Charles H. Spurgeon ~ One Minute Devotions) 

1 comment:

  1. Lord, I pray this same prayer that Charles has prayed.I also pray Lord, that not one soul be lost that every soul on earth and in the heavens will receive Your total Salvation.Amen!
    P.S. If you have any need that needs to be met, you can contact me at hashabiah5@gmail.com. Thank you and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete