Rose Of Sharon

Rose Of Sharon
This rose represents Jesus, because He is our Rose of Sharon.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Faith's Checkbook (By: C.H. Spurgen)

                                                    Who Has the Majority?

He answered,"Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them."
                                                                                     ~ 2 Kings 6:16

  "Horses, chariots and a great host shut up the prophet in Dothan. His servant was alarmed. How could they escape from such a body of armed men? But the prophet had eyes that his servant had not, and he could see a greater host, with far superior weapons, guarding him from all harm. Horses of fire are mightier than horses of flesh, and chariots of fire are preferable to chariots of iron.
  The adversaries of truth are many - and truth fares ill at their hands - yet the man of God has no cause for trepidation. God has armies in ambush that will reveal themselves in the hour of need. The forces that are on the side of the good and the true far outweigh the powers of evil.
  Therefore, let us keep our spirits up, for we possess a cheering secret that has lifted us above all fear. We are on the winning side." (By: Charles H. Spurgeon ~ One Minute Devotions)

1 comment:

  1. I am very sorry for not posting for the last few days, I have been sick. Thank you Lord for healing me, so that I can do your work. In Jesus' Name I ask you, to heal me fast when I get sick so that I can continue doing your Will for my life and the work you have me doing. Amen! If you need pray for anything please email me at hashabiah5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete