Rose Of Sharon

Rose Of Sharon
This rose represents Jesus, because He is our Rose of Sharon.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Faith's Checkbook (By: C.H. Spurgeon)

April 28, 2011

                                                              It Becomes Natural

"I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and thy shall be My people."
                                                                           ~ 2 Corinthians 6:16

  "Here is a mutual interest. Each belongs to each. God is the portion of His people, and the chosen people are the portion of their God. God is our chief possession, and we are His peculiar treasure.
  This happy condition of mutual interest leads to mutual consideration. God will always think of His own people, and they will always think of Him. This day my God will perform all things for me; what can I do for Him? My thoughts ought to run toward Him, for He thinks on me. Let me make sure that it is so.
  This, again, leads to mutual fellowship. God dwells in us, and we dwell in Him; He walks with us and we walk with God.
  May I treat the Lord as my God: trust Him and serve Him, as His Godhead deserves! To love, worship, adore, and obey Jehovah in spirit and in truth! This is my heart's desire. When I shall attain to it, I shall have found my heaven."
(By: Charles H. Spurgeon ~ One Minute Devotions)

1 comment:

  1. LORD I PRAY THAT I WILL NEVER WALK AWAY FROM YOU OR YOUR TRUTH, THAT I WILL ALWAYS KEEP YOU IN MY HEART FOREVER. THIS IS PRAY IN JESUS' PRECIOUS NAME AMEN. OH, AND LORD, WE COME BEFORE YOU THIS DAY ASKING IN YOUR SONS NAME THAT YOU WILL BE WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE WITH OUT POWER, FOOD, WATER, AND WHO NEED MEDICINE AND CANNOT AFFORD TO GET THEM. KEEP THEM SAFE AND WARM LORD. WE ALSO ASK THAT YOU KEEP THEM DRY AND FED, CLOTHED, AND SUPPLY EVERYTHING THAT THESE PEOPLE WILL NEED TO SURRVIVE. THIS ME PRAY AND RECEIVE IT IN JESUS CHRIST PRECIOUS HOLY NAME, AMEN.

    ReplyDelete