Rose Of Sharon

Rose Of Sharon
This rose represents Jesus, because He is our Rose of Sharon.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Faith's Checkbook (By: C.H. Spurgeon)

                                                           The Leadership of Our Guide

"However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth."
                                                                                          ~ John 16:13

  "Truth is like a vast cavern that we desire to enter, but we are not able to traverse alone. At the entrance it is clear and bright; but if we would go further and explore its innermost recesses, we must have a guide or we shall lose ourselves. The Holy Spirit, who knows all truth, is the appointed guide of all true believers, and He conducts them from one inner chamber to another, so that they behold the deep things of God, and His secret is made plain to them.
  What a promise! "All truth" we wish to learn, that we may not be one-sided and out of balance. We would not be willingly ignorant of any part of revelation, lest we should miss blessing or incur sin. The Spirit of God has come that He may guide us into all truth: let us with obedient hearts hear His words and follow His lead." (By: Charles H. Spurgeon ~ One Minute Devotions)

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Lord for another beautiful day.Thank You for allowing me to wake up another morning.Thank You for being my guide as I journey down the paths that You are taking me down.I know that it is not going to be easy, but know that through Your Son the Lord Jesus Christ that I can do all things because He gives me the strength to go on when I just want to quit.Thank You for Your protection from the evil enemy horde that Satan has sent to devour Your children and to take them into bondage.I Thank You for being my Armour when I need it or when the rest of Your children need it.I pray that I will never walk away from you and wander around without Your guide because I will surely get lost and wander astray, and I do not want that.In Christ Jesus Precious Name, Amen!

    ReplyDelete