Rose Of Sharon

Rose Of Sharon
This rose represents Jesus, because He is our Rose of Sharon.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Faith's Checkbook (By: C.H. Spurgeon)


September 10, 2011

Coming In, Going Out

"Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out."
~ Deuteronomy 28:6

  "If I keep the commands of my Lord, I may appropriate this promise without question.
  This day I will come into my closet expecting to hear good news from my Lord. I will not be afraid to come in unto myself by self-examination, not to come into my affairs by a diligent inspection of my business. Oh, for the blessings of the Lord Jesus, who has promised to abide with me.
  I must also go out. Timidity makes me wish that I could stay within doors and never go into the sinful world. But I must go out in my calling; I must be a defender of the faith and an assailant of evil. Oh, for a blessing upon my going out this day!
  Lord, let me go where You lead, on Your errands, under Your command, and in the power of Your Spirit."
(By: Charles H. Spurgeon ~ One Minute Devotions)

1 comment:

  1. I am truly sorry for this being late. I have been having problems with my internet for a couple of days now. God Bless and have a wonder day. We are truly blessed by The Lord Jesus. May you be blessed coming in and going out today, this I pray in Christ Jesus' Precious Name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete