Rose Of Sharon

Rose Of Sharon
This rose represents Jesus, because He is our Rose of Sharon.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Faith's Checkbook (By: C.H. Spurgeon)


September 5, 2011

With Me Wherever I Am

The Lord is with you.
                                                                   ~ 2 Chronicles 20:17

When you are weak
and cannot walk The
 Lord is with you.
  "If the Lord be with me, it matters little who may desert me. If the Lord be with me, I shall conquer in the battle of life. How can I be sure that the Lord is with me?
In times of trouble
and you feel like
your are drowning,
The Lord is with you.
  For certain He is with me if I am with Him. If I trust in His faithfulness, believe His words, and obey His commands, He is assuredly with me. If I live to honor God, I may be sure that He will honor me.
  If I have placed my soul in the hands of God's only-begotten Son, then I may be sure that the Father will put forth all His power to preserve me, that His Son may not be dishonored.
When you are feeling lonely
The Lord is there with you.
  Lord, fulfill this word to me! Be with me in the house, in the street, in the field, in the shop, in the company, and alone. Be with all Your people."
(By: Charles H. Spurgeon ~ One Minute Devotions)

No comments:

Post a Comment