Rose Of Sharon

Rose Of Sharon
This rose represents Jesus, because He is our Rose of Sharon.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Faith's Checkbook (By: C.H. Spurgeon)


July 1, 2011

                                                                                God with Us

                                                                          God will be with you.
                                                                                                ~ Genesis 48:21

  "When Jacob's hour came to depart from this world he assured his son, "God will be with you." When our dearest relations or friends are called home by death, we must console ourselves that the Lord is not departed from us, but abides with us forever.
  If God be with us, we are in ennobling company and have all-sufficient strength, for nothing is too hard for the Lord. If God be with us, we are always safe, for none can harm those who walk under His shadow. What joy is here! Not only is God with us, but He will be with us. The very name of Jesus is Immanuel - God with us. Let us be diligent and joyously hopeful. Our cause must prosper; the truth must win, for the Lord is with those who are with Him.
  All this day, may this sweet word be enjoyed by every believer. No greater happiness is possible."
(By: Charles H. Spurgeon ~ One Minute Devotions)

1 comment:

  1. Lord, I know that those who I love that follow after You, are is a safe place when they pass away, because they are with You. And I know that You will never leave me or forsake me as long as I stay under Your shadow, and follow all the laws of the land and all the laws of the heavenly realm. Lord, I pray that when it is my time that my children and my whole household with stay faithful to You and continue to follow the laws of the land and the laws of the heavenly realm, this I pray in Christ Jesus' precious Name, Amen!

    ReplyDelete