Rose Of Sharon

Rose Of Sharon
This rose represents Jesus, because He is our Rose of Sharon.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Faith's Checkbook (By: C.H. Spurgeon)


August 28, 2011

Out of Any Circumstance

As for me, I will call upon God, and the Lord shall save me.
~ Psalm 55:16


  "I must and will pray. What else can I do? What better can I do? Betrayed, forsaken, grieved, baffled, Lord, I will call upon You. I encourage my heart in the Lord, who will bear me through this trial as He has borne me through so many others.
  The Lord alone shall save me. I desire no other helper. I will cry to Him evening, morning, and noon, and I will cry to no one else, for He is All-sufficient.
  How He will save me I cannot guess, but He will do it. He will do it in the best and surest way. Out of this trouble and all future troubles, the great I AM will bring me as surely as He lives. This shall be my song all through today. Is it not as a ripe apple from the tree of life? I will feed upon it. How sweet it is to my taste!"
(By: Charles H. Spurgeon ~ One Minute Devotions)

No comments:

Post a Comment